3 Ways You Can Save Money

                                                          LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE!


                                                          LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE!

In My Last Blog Post, I told you some scams to watch out for on the internet. Today, I wanna share with you 5 ways you can start saving today. All I ask is you follow My Blog, Like My Facebook Page Or share this post.  

1. STOP EATING GARBAGE!

Instead of eating fast food or just nuking some prepackaged dinner when you get home, try making some simple and healthy replacements that you can take with you. An hour’s worth of preparation one weekend can leave you with a ton of cheap and easy dinner and snack options for the following week.
Also consider breaking out the ol’ crock pot for some inexpensive meal options that not only save money, but time, too.
2. QUIT SMOKING!
If you’re still a smoker, you have to know by now that your habit is not only expensive, but potentially deadly as well. If you want to add years to your life and save a boatload of money, the easiest thing to do is to stop smoking altogether. You can quit cold turkey, try some of the many anti-smoking products that are out there, or switch to an electronic cigarette to buy some time. Whichever path you choose, you will be much better off.

3. KEEP THE LIGHTS OFF,  if you don't need them, and replace with Energy efficient bulbs wherever possible.

Keeping the lights on in your home may not be expensive on a per-watt basis, but it sure does cost money over time. To save as much as you can, turn off lights any time you leave your house – or even when you leave the room. Turning off lights when you have plenty of natural sunlight can also help keep your electric bill down over time. The bottom line: If you aren’t using a light, turn it off.
I will continue to post researched, tried and tested methods, of how I make money online. Just go to MY WEBSITE, Scroll to the bottom of my page, And Subscribe. Or Like My Facebook Page 

My Next Post, Is going to be a good one... 

I RECOMMEND THESE CHEAP BOOKS TO HELP YOU:




Click the links.


Chris Cheslock

Self Made Media Website

Business Services
A Degree In Social Media
Website Design







Comments