How To Save Money When Shopping.



In My Last  Blog, I shared some services with you that you could sell online. Today, I wanna share with you some tips on how to KEEP MONEY IN YOUR POCKET at the grocery store. All I ask is you follow My Blog, Like My Facebook Page Or share this post. 

1) Don't go on a empty stomach, Im sure everyone has heard this before, but it is probably the most important one. Its a KNOWN FACT that people make poor choices when they are hungry, Heres The Research. Save Money!

2) Make a list! If you make a list before you go shopping, And STICK TO THE LIST when you shop. Your less likely to buy stuff that you don't need. Save yourself money for important things, Like the new Nike shoes coming out next week.

3) Stop at the dollar store first! You'' Save lots of money here. I dont know how many times I'v bought something for 10$, And then seen it in the dollar store later for 1$. I wouldnt recommend buying any meat or fresh products there.

4) Coupons and Sales, Watch out for these! Im not the type to spend an hour before I shop cutting coupons out of the news paper. Some stores like Superstore or No Frills have coupon boards right when you walk into the place. Its worth the 2 minutes to stop and see if there is anything there that is on your list!

I will continue to post researched, tried and tested methods, of how I make money online, And save money. If you need personal 1 on 1 help. Just go to MY WEBSITE, Scroll to the bottom of my page, And Subscribe. 

I RECOMMEND THESE CHEAP BOOKS TO HELP YOU SAVE MONEY:

Frugal Living

Save Your Money

How To Save Money Buying Groceries



Chris Cheslock

Self Made Media Website

Business Services
A Degree In Social Media




Comments