Why You Need To Start Making Money Online!


In My Last Blog Post, I told you why online surveys will not make you money. In this post, I wanna tell you why YOU should get into online marketing. All I ask is you follow My Blog, Like My Facebook Page Or share this post. 


I added Links in this post to pages that prove what im talking about! In 2015, 80% of Canada's population, Bought Something Online. Theres 37 MILLION people in Canada, That means almost 30,000,000 PEOPLE IN CANADA SHOP ONLINE! (Heres a Calculator, Do the math) In 2016, Canadian's Spent 19.2 Billion dollars online, and is said that number is to reach 40 Billion by 2019. This is a huge market, And its something you should be taking advantage of if you want your business to stay alive. Soon, Everything will be available online. I know of a company where I am from, That you can order Christmas dinner, ONLINE! They cook and bring it to you on Christmas. Turkey, Ham, The works...

I will continue to post researched, tried and tested methods, of how I make money online. Just go to MY WEBSITE, Scroll to the bottom of my page, And Subscribe. Or Like My Facebook Page 

My Next Post, Is going to be a good one...

I RECOMMEND THESE CHEAP BOOKS TO HELP YOU:






Chris Cheslock

Self Made Media Website

Business Services
A Degree In Social Media
 






Comments